The house is a shambles and the studio is packed so full that you can barely get through the door. But the decisions have been mostly made and that makes it much easier.
I think that we will be able to start and finish the last casting run before we shut everything down in the fall. If not then we'll continue until its done but the sooner the better.
Work has been much easier now that the dust is settling but the job itself is playing out. The other offers look good at the moment but I'm not sure whether to go ahead and accept or hold out.
Anyway, I've got a few months to work around here and then the big decisions will have to be made, no matter what else is happening.
Gonna be a busy summer.